Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

laneige products recommendations?

hii, i really wanna buy a few laniege products i dont know which one is suitable for my skin

skin info: my skin type is oily/normal i have acne/pimples not the type of acne thats red and itchy, i tried a lot of cerave products and kinda broke up to them, i also have scarring i wanna get rid of

The Laneige products i want are: LANEIGE Cica Sleeping Mask 
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask with Niacinamide & Squalane 2.3 oz/ 70 mL 

LANEIGE Bouncy + Firm Radiance Boosting Sleeping Mask 2 oz / 60 ml 

LANEIGE Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Serum 

those 4! I dont have any allergies and ill appreciate help or other recommendations 💗

Re: laneige products recommendations?

I have tried and tested that laneige fave masks always always cause acne and irritate my skin. I stay away. Threw away. I used the bouncy mask the pink one.

heyyy! i personally  have the lip mask and the water sleeping mask. as a dry skin girly the sleeping mask literally SAVED me. i also realllly like the lip mask! i think though that you can get a better hydrating serum for a bit cheaper. like the ordinary one! so if you have dry skin def get the sleeping mask, if you have a damaged barrier get the cica  one and if your lips are begging for help get the lip mask one! lmk if this helps:) 

hii🫶🏻 yea thank u this was helpful! My lips are begging for help and im waiting to buy it, im not a dry skin but i do need a moisturizer!!💗 thank uuu!! 

ofccc:D

Also first, the Lanier water mask with nicinamide is great for getting rid or treating acne, and the lanige serum will also help your acne and oily skin!☺️@starviviviv

Hi I have a few recommendations but first I need to know, are you looking for skin products or lip products 🌷 

im looking for mists like sol de janeiro idk which scent though😭 i really want laneige lip things, lip glosses and skincare🫶🏻🫶🏻 also can u specify which serums of the laneige was good like the name? kinda didnt get it😓

thank u i was willing to buy a lot of Laneige stuff and sol de janerio🫶🏻🫶🏻 was helpful

Also the 62 and 68 scent are great too!🎀

Yep! So for the lanige syrup it is the water bank blue hyaluronic serum, and for a great lip mask at home you should use the mint coco lip sleeping mask, and for a great one on the go you should use the berry lip glowy balm ☺️🌷 @starviviviv 

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing