Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
My BeautyTalk Profile
Who's Online / 7,177 users

FEATURED POST
Beauty Pet Peeves
What are your beauty pet peeves?   Here are a few of mine   When there's a huge hype around an item/brand or your own hype to get something and you get it and you are just meh.   I recently got a few items that were taking FOREVER to get to my house.  Canada Post was sooo slow at processing... the items were stuck with them and the tracking wasn't moving at all.  I was so excited and couldn't wait for them to be delivered and finally the items just showed up (tracking not updated) and I was like meh... not too impressed with what I got.  I thought I'd love it but no... not really. Swatched and sitting in a drawer somewhere... awww that just kills me lol   Another one (and this is for the Canadian girls). When you see free shipping on your favorite beauty products and then notice below in very small font US ONLY. ugh   So what grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!
see post
HALL OF FAMER guzelkiz / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Omg that is scary!  That's exactly why my makeup room door remains locked at all times and I hardly let anyone in.  Glad it's not just me! ;) see post
RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY
Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !   today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.
see post
HALL OF FAMER guzelkiz / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Leighton Meester - I only know because I have obsessively been re-watching the show over and over ;) see post
Weekly Color Challenge! Come Join!
Hi BT! I've been hijacking threads lately with my various color challenges. It's time for it's own place!    The rules:  Each week (Sunday- Saturday), there will be a new color to incorporate into your makeup looks. It can be one item of that color or a whole face. Try to incorporate it 4-5 times during the week, and post your pic, or discuss your colors here with everyone! If you can only do a day or two, that's fine too! This should be fun!    For folks on a No Buy, it's a great way to shop your collection. I hope you'll join me!    Week 3 August 2- 8: PINK       
see post
HALL OF FAMER greenchilli / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Wow Vegi!  You are looking great....very glowing. see post
Lipstick Playground
Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!   This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day , new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!" ( to quote our lovely DiVWA )   Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!   I declare our lippie playground officially open!     Lippie junkies united!!!
see post
HALL OF FAMER jemly / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
i did not "need" any of these recent acquisitions !     wore rikugien tonight, i think this is a very special lip product indeed. see post
0 Points?
I signed up for Beauty Insider at the store. There cashier said that I have about 100 points or so. I then tried to link my Beauty Insider online, but it says I have 0 points. I'm sure I used the right email address. I don't know why it says I have 0 points when I know I have more than that.
see post
HALL OF FAMER TrysBeautyItems / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
You need your online and in store accounts linked. Customer service or a moderator can fix. see post
DealsTooGoodtoPassUp
Welcome back to the deal sharing fun!   Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only.  If I share your deal, I will always thank you here.   I will heart every deal I see without an outside link to acknowledge it.   A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it.  Thanks for sharing.   Don't forget to list the retailer, so everyone knows where to get your deal.  Done Sharing! Now, use these deals and haul! My favorite hauls are always from the deals we all share.   If you find something full priced that is new and awesome, share it here.   http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Autumn -Winter-2015-Found-in-the-Wild-quot-New-quot/m-p/2 ...
see post
BEAUTY WHIZ sofie123 / BEAUTY WHIZ BEAUTY WHIZ / replied
TOTAL score!!!  see post
EPIC REWARDS: Which ones do you want?
I was curious to see how many points you all currently have and which Epic Rewards you are all eyeing!   So let's all answer the following: How many points do you all have? Which EPIC REWARDS are your eying to get?   Ugh I hope they don't sell out within minutes! I've been hoarding my points for years now so I hope I can finally use them.
see post
BEAUTY BUFF clevermoniker / BEAUTY BUFF BEAUTY BUFF / replied
Honestly, there haven't been many that I have wanted which is always helpful. When I learned that Sephora had previously offered a trip to Paris, that made it easier to ... see post
Epic Rewards - Values & Discussion (Available August 10th 2015)
I thought it would be pertinent to start a new thread since the previous thread titles all refer to the previous round's name.   www.sephora.com/epicrewards   I've started to total the value of some of these perks, and thought I would share with you ladies. I will continue to update the main post as I calculate them. If anyone has done any of their own calculations, which are different than mine, let me know and I'll updated. I did these VERY quickly.   I SINCERELY appreciate Sephora's effort towards transparency this time around. I like to be a well informed buyer, and just because I'm paying with points and not dollars, doesn't mean I shop any differently. So to have the ability to research and really sit down and see what I really want, and whether it would be a welcome addition to my collection, is again, definitely appreciated.   Now, I just hope there's enough for all of us so we can happily share our redemption stories   US rewards here:   Reward Description Value 1,000 Givenchy-Le Rouge $144 + bag 1,000 Becca $186 1,000 Dr Dennis Gross $156 1,000 Smashbox $157 1,000 Fresh $150 + booklet 1,000 Bumble and Bumble $157 + extras 1,000 Anastasia Beverly Hills $170.50 + signature 1,000 Dior $208 2,000 NARS $59 + $40 + signature 2,000 Yves Saint Laurent $610 2,000 Sephora $425 2,000 Skin, Inc. $310 2,000 KVD $428 + box + signature 2,000 Bobbi Brown $257 + bag 2,000 Benefit $186 + bags 2,000 Stila $264 + bag + booklet 5,000 Georgio Armani $816 + bag 5,000 Elizabeth and James $1,010 5,000 Formula X $800 5,000 Too Faced $294 + Bag + Necklace  5,000 Drybar $575 5,000 Tarte $725 5,000 Tory Burch $898 10,000 Marc Jacobs Bag: ~$3,000 + $692 makeup 10,000 MUFE - NYC Trip $596 makeup + trip + class 10,000 Glamglow - LA Trip $531 + trip + tour 10,000 Chloe $563 in beauty + ~$1500 accessories 10,000 Viktor & Rolf Previous sold at Neiman Marcus for $2,500 USD 10,000 Lancome - Paris Trip $200 giftcards + ~$200 products + trip (minimally, flights from the US to Paris usually start around $1,000 each. 10,000 Bvlgari $465 beauty + ~$2,000 bag       Thanks to Lunality, you can find the Canadian Point Perks and Values (in CAD) here:   http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Epi c-Rewards-Values-amp-Discussion-Available-August-1 ...  
see post
BEAUTY GURU Mcakes / BEAUTY GURU BEAUTY GURU / replied
Welcome to Rouge :D Just a disclaimer if this event is anything like it was last time you may not be able to get the reward you have your eyes on at any at all for that ... see post
Elizabeth and James Dry Shampoos
I received the upcoming Elizabeth and James dry shampoos in both Nirvana White and Nirvana Black today and thought I would post my thoughts for anyone interested in these items before they're released!     Item Description "The first ever fine fragrance dry shampoo combines hair-refreshing technology with the warm and sensual fragrance of Nirvana White/Black. This multitasking water-free micro powder is enriched with natural rice starch to instantly absorb oils while adding body and texture to all hair types, leaving hair feeling fresh and clean without any residue."   Some background on me My hair is super fine and oil prone so I need to wash it every day and most dry shampoos frankly do nothing or leave that strange white cast on the hair. I've resorted to using baby powder as well and although it will do the job in absorbing oil, I don't really feel...clean I guess you could say. I have purchased both fragrances in the past.   Initial thoughts The smells are phenomenal, they're not identical to the Nirvana fragrances but similar and still amazing. I've been that weirdo that keeps smelling her hair today.   Product Links   Nirvana White http://www.sephora.com/nirvana-white-dry-shampoo-P 400353?skuId=1735729   Nirvana Black http://www.sephora.com/nirvana-black-dry-shampoo-P 400351?skuId=1735711     I haven't had a chance to give it a proper run though will try to wash my hair a bit less in the next week to really see how they hold up and report back. If there any specific questions about the products and their use I can answer, please let me know. These items were a gift from both Sephora and Elizabeth and James.
see post
BEAUTY GURU shimmerbait / BEAUTY GURU BEAUTY GURU / replied
Great gift, I hope you enjoy. :) see post
Awesome amazing and absolutely fabulous August! Show us what you got!
I know it's not quite August but I'm impatient and this happens to be my birthday month!   Let the spending commence!   ETA: I am giving hearts to all messages because I want to recognize everyone for their community participation and who doesn't like hearts! I may get behind on this effort, but will catch up as I go along as my schedule permits!
see post
HALL OF FAMER chelssss / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Crazy! I made the EXACT same MUFE trio. The I-526 is my everyday lid color. I love it! see post
Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread
Hello Canadian BTers!   I'm starting this new thread to act as the official update location of new launches, LE products, and brands that are on coming to the US site but may be launching (and returning) to Sephora's Canadian site at a different time. There are a lot of changes happening in real time over here, and in the spirit of communication, this thread is to keep our BTers abreast of the information we have. This is not going to be everything, and could also be subject to change (and hopefully we won't need this thread forever), but we are working with the Canadian team to get as much information for you as we can.   That being said, we will only be using this thread to speak to dates and info about big upcoming launches, LE products, and brands that are on the US site and are coming to the Sephora.ca site. If you have  a question about any of these things, drop it here, and we will do our best to track down the answer for you.   I realize that you guys are feeling all of the feelings right now about the new warehouse move, but this thread is not a venting loop, nor is it a thread to deal with customer service issues (as I don't have any access to our order systems). We've got quite a few of those on the community already (for totes good reason), but I'd like to keep this specific thread informational, if possible.   Okay on to the info! Here's what I know (previous releases in spoiler):   New Launches / LE products Spoiler (Highlight to read) Kat Von D 5th Anniversary Tattoo liner - July 9 (will post time when I have it) Early am PT, around 9 am. Kat Von D 5th Anniversary Tattoo liner - July 9 (will post time when I have it) Early am PT, around 9 am. Spoiler (Highlight to read) Bite Opal Lipstick & Gloss - This is coming to .ca, but has not arrived at the warehouse yet. I will update this thread when I get a date.  Bite Opal Lipstick & Gloss - This is coming to .ca, but has not arrived at the warehouse yet. I will update this thread when I get a date.  Spoiler (Highlight to read) Spoiler (Highlight to read) Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette - Will launch at the same time as the US site, July 12 Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette - Will launch at the same time as the US site, July 12 Bite Limited Edition Lip Lab 007 - July 15 at 9 am PT Bite Maple Collection - July 16 at 9 am PT - This is a different date then the brand gave on their Instagram, so FYI!! Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette - End of July, around 7/27 JEM (I know, I'm waiting with baited breath for this one too) - Tracking this one down after a special request from fellow Jem lover veronika23. The team is on it. KVD New Liquid Lipsticks - Potentially same date as US (July 14), but could be a day or two later. Will have more info the week of the 13th.  These will be available by this Thursday 7/16 as well as some of the new Metal Crush eyeshadows.  Restocks Becca Champagne Pop will be back! I'm hearing next week but I will update this thread with a date when I have it.  Thursday 7/16 at 9am PT Brands Spoiler (Highlight to read) Laura Mercier (all products) - July 9; I'll update with a time when I have it. Early AM PT, around 9 am. Laura Mercier (all products) - July 9; I'll update with a time when I have it. Early AM PT, around 9 am.   St. Tropez - Coming back soon!  Drybar - TBC, but don't give up hope!  Omorovicza - Coming back! Target date is Fall (Sept)   If you have a question about a new US release or LE product on the .ca site, post it below and I'll try to get you an answer!
see post
HALL OF FAMER k617 / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Luna, Juno are currently OOS. A few days ago when I posted that SR is back on the Canadian site, everything (including Good Genes) was still in stock and available! Must... see post
what is an refill?
you might think I am silly but Nars radiant cream compact comes in refills does that mean you can get refill it for free?? I am clearly confused
see post
HALL OF FAMER TrysBeautyItems / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
The cream is on a disc that pops out, when it's empty you take the disc out and replace with a new disc - refill, purchased separately.   see post
Share your Vanity Ladies!
I know there are several older threads for this already but I think its time to start a fresh one.  So come on ladies...I hope you will all post your new vanity pictures with me!   I just finished a DIY Vanity project I've been working on for a while now and I'm super excited to share with all of you.  Here is a general view first...I got the table for free.  My parents recently bought a new hallway table and I was happy to take their old one. The wall mirror is a vintage item I inherited.  I place closet lights around it to make it bright enough for makeup application.  The picture in the background is one of my favorites...I loved it so much I bought it despite it being a print; its one of the few non-original art pieces in my house. Spoiler (Highlight to read) I bought a second large organizer for my foundations and skincare items.  I used coffee beans to keep the cosmetic brushes neat and some mason drinking jars for my hairbrushes. Spoiler (Highlight to read) This glass lizard was handmade by a local artist...I think he looks right at home here Spoiler (Highlight to read)  This is my other large organizer I already owned, just reorganized. Spoiler (Highlight to read) I put my Z Palettes in a generic folder/mail holder.  The slots are the perfect size for them.  The little figurines are my "Willow Tree" collection. Spoiler (Highlight to read) Underneath, I have room to store my nail polish organizer on top of my reserves.  Spoiler (Highlight to read)  I also have a couple baskets for hair styling tools and my samples I set aside for my TSB.  I also have a couple baskets for hair styling tools and my samples I set aside for my TSB.   And there you have it!  It feels so good to finally have a corner of the house completely dedicated to my lovelies!
see post
BEAUTY WHIZ fantasiabliss / BEAUTY WHIZ BEAUTY WHIZ / replied
I love the spoilers lol see post
Concealer Help?
Hi! As of late, I've been having a hard time finding a concealer that's medium-full coverage while still appearing natural on the skin. I have a light to medium skin tone and combination skin, so along with that I need something that will LAST! Any recommendations?   Thanks, Kate
see post
BEAUTY BOSS Kate418 / BEAUTY BOSS BEAUTY BOSS / replied
Okay! Thanks for the advice! see post
KVD Upcoming Releases & General Love Thread
Isn't it time she had her own dedicated post?  I would like to create a place solely to discuss KVDs new releases and all other things regarding her brand.  I love KVD...whose with me?     Although KVD is currently a Sephora exclusive line, Kat's own online makeup store (Kat Von D Beauty) will launch on or around 10/30/15.  You can sign up for updates on her website.   Recently released products: New shades of Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks http://www.sephora.com/everlasting-love-liquid-lip stick-P384954?skuId=1705078          (pics removed due to color changes; preview did not match final products) 11 shades of Metal Crush Eye Shadows http://www.sephora.com/metal-crush-eyeshadow-P3979 23?skuId=1711035 Spoiler (Highlight to read) Upcoming products & release dates! 9 new shades of Studded Lipsticks: August 11th Spoiler (Highlight to read) 10 shades of High Voltage Metallic Liquid Lipsticks: December (formerly August) Spoiler (Highlight to read) Mi Vida Loca Eye Shadow Palette: September 15th Spoiler (Highlight to read) Mi Vida Loca Studded Lipstick Set ($42): September 15th -1 Full Sized: LE Gold-Blooded (a rich red with gold shimmer in white casing) -7 Minis: Wolvesmouth, Halo, Coven, Sexer, Bachelorette, NaYeon, Noble Spoiler (Highlight to read) Studded Obsession Set of 20 Full Sized Studded Lipsticks ($275): October Faux leather On The Go makeup pouch: TBA Spoiler (Highlight to read) Compact mirror and Saint/Sinner perfume: TBA Spoiler (Highlight to read) Shade + Light Blushes: TBA Vampira Studded Lipstick & Formula X Nail Polish Set: TBA Spoiler (Highlight to read) Upcoming products without photos: Mini Everlasting Lipstick Set: Holiday Season Kat & Kandee Collab:  TBA Train Case: TBA Serpentine Palette: TBA     Updated as of 7/29/15
see post
HALL OF FAMER Tirah / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
From what I can tell Thunderstruck, Static Age and Electric Warrior are online only. Plus I've only been able to find Black No.1 and Thrasher at SiJCP. Doce hasn't been ... see post
Kids Say the Darndest Things
I was shopping with my daughter in Sephora last week restocking her supplies. I commented that it seemed a bit much for her to have two mascaras in her hand and she probably didn't need any more. She cried out, "But Mom I need more mascara. I only have like 5 left!" Who did I raise? How did this become the norm for her?   Have your kids ever said something funny about makeup or your stash?
see post
BEAUTY BOSS Kate418 / BEAUTY BOSS BEAUTY BOSS / replied
That sounds like me LOL...I have makeup issues (insert laughing emoji)!!! But the other day, I was in a Sephora while on vacation and my brother and father were waiting ... see post
What happened to Sephora's Glossy gloss?
Did they discontinue this? Am almost out of the Bronzed Beauty color, which is my all time fave.
see post
BEAUTY WHIZ Elles117 / BEAUTY WHIZ BEAUTY WHIZ / replied
Here's a link to a travel size version, but I don't see the color you mentioned :(   http://www.sephora.com/glossy-gloss-to-go-P388259?skuId=1613033 see post
What are you wearing today?
Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?   What are you wearing today?   1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc 2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer 3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original 4. too faced chocolate bar palette 5. benefit theyre real mascara 6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural 7. benefit dallas 8. nars blush, sin 9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas
see post
BEAUTY MASTER makeitup305 / BEAUTY MASTER BEAUTY MASTER / replied
I love the bangs, the 60's would be jealous see post
Active Point Perks/Rewards #8
Hey everyone,    I'll be taking over the point perks/rewards for bananazee. Here is the new updated perks list, based off of bananazee's list. I am still working on updating it, as well as inputting values. If you find any other perks please post them in the comment section and I'll include them.   I'll be leaving popular recently OOS perks up in case they get repopulated, but once they're OOS for some time, they'll be cleared out.   If you have any suggestions for making this list better, please let me know!   LEGEND: * = Recently OOS; may come back Bold   = Newly listed     Note for some 500 point perks: Some cannot be added with the link. You'll need to use the search bar and input a key word or the brand. At the bottom of the search page, you'll find available perks that you can add to your basket.     100 PTS: Makeup   (Last addition: 07/31/2015)   Spoiler (Highlight to read) * BENEFIT They're Real Mascara (0.1 oz)   BOBBI BROWN Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick (.5 oz) BOBBI BROWN Smokey Eye Mascara (0.1 oz) $14 DIOR Diorshow Mascara (.13 oz) GIVENCHY Phenomen'Eyes Mascara (.14 oz) JART+ Ceramidin Day Tint SPF15 (0.17oz) LANCOME CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base (.07 oz) LANCOME Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover (1.7 oz) $9.90-11.74 LANCOME Hypnose Drama Mascara (0.135 oz) $16.86  MAKE UP FOR EVER Plexi Gloss in 202 (0.1 oz) MARC JACOBS Highliner in Brown(Out) 54 (0.37 g) $18.50 * MARC JACOBS Lip Creme in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang  (0.03 g) MDSOLARSCIENCES Mineral Tinted Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 30 UVA-UVB Sunscreen (0.25 oz) $4.70 * NARS Orgasm Lipgloss (0.12 oz) * SEPHORA Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof in Electric Blue (0.017 oz) $4.25 SEPHORA Ultra Shine Lip Gloss (0.1 oz)  * SEPHORA COLLECTION ROUGE INFUSION LIP STAIN   SEPHORA Colorful Eyeshadow – Glitter in Curacao Punch (0.028 oz) $4.80 SMASHBOX Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer in Coral (0.10 oz) $12 URBAN DECAY Perversion Mascara (0.1 oz) * URBAN DECAY Revolution Lipstick in F-Bomb (0.6 oz) $14.67   *BENEFIT They're Real Mascara (0.1 oz) BOBBI BROWN Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick (.5 oz)BOBBI BROWN Smokey Eye Mascara (0.1 oz) $14DIOR Diorshow Mascara (.13 oz)GIVENCHY Phenomen'Eyes Mascara (.14 oz)JART+ Ceramidin Day Tint SPF15 (0.17oz)LANCOME CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base (.07 oz)LANCOME Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover (1.7 oz) $9.90-11.74LANCOME Hypnose Drama Mascara (0.135 oz) $16.86 MAKE UP FOR EVER Plexi Gloss in 202 (0.1 oz)MARC JACOBS Highliner in Brown(Out) 54 (0.37 g) $18.50*MARC JACOBS Lip Creme in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (0.03 g)MDSOLARSCIENCES Mineral Tinted Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 30 UVA-UVB Sunscreen (0.25 oz) $4.70*NARS Orgasm Lipgloss (0.12 oz)*SEPHORA Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof in Electric Blue (0.017 oz) $4.25SEPHORA Ultra Shine Lip Gloss (0.1 oz) *SEPHORA COLLECTION ROUGE INFUSION LIP STAIN SEPHORA Colorful Eyeshadow – Glitter in Curacao Punch (0.028 oz) $4.80SMASHBOX Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer in Coral (0.10 oz) $12URBAN DECAY Perversion Mascara (0.1 oz)*URBAN DECAY Revolution Lipstick in F-Bomb (0.6 oz) $14.67    Skincare    (Last addition: 07/15/2015)   Spoiler (Highlight to read) BOSCIA Luminizing Black Mask (.7 oz)  $8.50 CAUDALIE Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet (0.33 oz) CLARINS Sunscreen SPF 50 (0.3oz) CLINIQUE Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream (0.5 oz) $19.12 CLINIQUE Turnaround Moisturizer (0.24 oz) * FRESH Rose Face Mask (0.68 oz) FAB Ultra Repair Cream (1 oz) KORRES Greek Yoghurt Nourishing Primer (0.34 oz) $10.10 LANCÔME Advanced GÉNIFIQUE Youth Activating Concentrate (0.27 oz) $26.46 PHILOSOPHY Back to Nurture Replenishing Moisture Creme (0.4 oz) $13 PHILOSOPHY Purity Made Simple (1 oz) $1.75-3.33 PHILOSOPHY No Reason To Hide Multi-Imperfection Transforming Serum (0.07 oz) $4.76   OLE HENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation (.025oz) OLE HENRIKSEN Truth Serum Collagen Booster (0.25 oz) OLE HENRIKSEN Truth Serum Collagen Booster pump dispenser (?) (0.25 oz) ORIGINS High Potency Night-A-Mins™ Mineral-Enriched Renewal Cream (.5 oz) * TARTE Tarteguard SPF 30 (0.23oz) BOSCIA Luminizing Black Mask (.7 oz)  $8.50CAUDALIE Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet (0.33 oz)CLARINS Sunscreen SPF 50 (0.3oz)CLINIQUE Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream (0.5 oz) $19.12CLINIQUE Turnaround Moisturizer (0.24 oz)*FRESH Rose Face Mask (0.68 oz)FAB Ultra Repair Cream (1 oz)KORRES Greek Yoghurt Nourishing Primer (0.34 oz) $10.10LANCÔME Advanced GÉNIFIQUE Youth Activating Concentrate (0.27 oz) $26.46PHILOSOPHY Back to Nurture Replenishing Moisture Creme (0.4 oz) $13PHILOSOPHY Purity Made Simple (1 oz) $1.75-3.33PHILOSOPHY No Reason To Hide Multi-Imperfection Transforming Serum (0.07 oz) $4.76 OLE HENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation (.025oz)OLE HENRIKSEN Truth Serum Collagen Booster (0.25 oz)OLE HENRIKSEN Truth Serum Collagen Booster pump dispenser (?) (0.25 oz)ORIGINS High Potency Night-A-Mins™ Mineral-Enriched Renewal Cream (.5 oz)*TARTE Tarteguard SPF 30 (0.23oz)   Other    (Last addition: 07/15/2015)  Spoiler (Highlight to read) ALTERNA Caviar CC 10-in-1 Cream (0.85 oz)  BUMBLE AND BUMBLE Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer (1 oz) DEBORAH LIPPMAN Nail Lacquer Glitter in 99 Luftballoons (0.27 oz) $10.50  ELIZABETH & JAMES Nirvana White EdP (0.24 oz)  GUCCI Guilty Pour Homme (0.16 oz) $3.62-8.80  GUCCI Made to Measure (0.16 oz) $4.91-6.68  *LIVING PROOF Instant Texture Mist (0.5 oz) $4.41  MARC JACOBS Fragrance Mod Noir (.14 oz) PACO RABANNE 1 Million (0.17 oz) $2.66-5.84 PHILOSOPHY Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion (1 oz) $1.72-2.31 SEPHORA Striped Cosmetic Bag (ROUGE only)   ALTERNA Caviar CC 10-in-1 Cream (0.85 oz) BUMBLE AND BUMBLE Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer (1 oz)DEBORAH LIPPMAN Nail Lacquer Glitter in 99 Luftballoons (0.27 oz) $10.50 ELIZABETH & JAMES Nirvana White EdP (0.24 oz) GUCCI Guilty Pour Homme (0.16 oz) $3.62-8.80 GUCCI Made to Measure (0.16 oz) $4.91-6.68 *LIVING PROOF Instant Texture Mist (0.5 oz) $4.41 MARC JACOBS Fragrance Mod Noir (.14 oz)PACO RABANNE 1 Million (0.17 oz) $2.66-5.84PHILOSOPHY Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion (1 oz) $1.72-2.31SEPHORA Striped Cosmetic Bag (ROUGE only)      250 PTS    (Last addition: 07/31/2015)  Spoiler (Highlight to read) DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Pour Homme (0.15 fl. oz) $1.50-5.77   DOLCE & GABBANA The One (0.17 oz) $7.34-22.95  MICHAEL KORS Signature RALPH LAUREN Midnight Romance *SEPHORA Earbuds *SEPHORA Phone Cover for the iPhone 5 SEPHORA Summer Tote VERSACE Bright Crystal (.169 oz)     DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Pour Homme (0.15 fl. oz) $1.50-5.77 DOLCE & GABBANA The One (0.17 oz) $7.34-22.95 MICHAEL KORS SignatureRALPH LAUREN Midnight Romance*SEPHORA Earbuds*SEPHORA Phone Cover for the iPhone 5SEPHORA Summer ToteVERSACE Bright Crystal (.169 oz)       500 PTS    (Last addition: 07/21/2015)   Spoiler (Highlight to read) ALTERNA 4 Steps to Flawless $23.66 - CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Shampoo (1.35 oz) $5.08 - CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Conditioner (1.35 oz) $5.08 - Caviar CC Cream for Hair 10-in-1 Complete Correction (0.85 oz) $8.5 - Caviar Replenishing Moisture Milk Leave-In Conditioning Spray (0.85 oz) $5   BAREMINERALS Beauty and the Beach $26.85 - READY™ Bronzer in Skinny Dip (0.01 oz) $0.80 - READY™ Blush in The Natural (0.07 oz) $7.33 - Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara (0.05 oz) $2.72 - All-Over Face Color in Pure Radiance (0.02 oz) $7.60 - Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Party Starter (0.07 oz) $8.40   BOSCIA Pore Purifying Black Magic  $43.92 - Boscia – Detoxifying Black Cleanser (1.0 oz.) $7.00 - Boscia – Luminizing Black Mask (0.7 oz.) $10.50 - Boscia – Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel (0.5 oz) $23.50 - Boscia – Pore Purifying Black Strips (1 strip) $2.92   BUMBLE & BUMBLE BB Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Family - Bumble and bumble – Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Shampoo (2.0 oz) - Bumble and bumble – Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Conditioner (2.0 oz) - Bumble and bumble – Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Primer (2.0 oz) - Bumble and bumble – Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil (0.07 oz) CLARISONIC   Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution $52.62 - Clarisonic – Radiance Brush Head - Clarisonic – Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Skin Illuminating Cleanser (1.0 oz) - Clarisonic – Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Skin Renewing Peel Wash (1.0 oz) - Clarisonic – Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Brightening Activator Serum (0.14 oz)   *CLINIQUE Eyes to Go $52.32 - Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips (1.7 oz) $7.49 - All About Eyes (0.21 oz) $13.02 - High Impact Mascara (0.14 oz) $8.25 - Lash Building Primer (0.08 oz) $7.06 - Quickliner for Eyes Intense (0.01 oz) $16.50 CLINIQUE Summer in Clinique - CLINIQUE – 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula (1 oz) - CLINIQUE – Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips (1 oz) - CLINIQUE – Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (0.21 oz) - CLINIQUE – Lash Building Primer (0.08 oz) - CLINIQUE – High Impact Mascara in 01 black Duo (0.07 oz)   *DR. BRANDT Anti-Aging Allies $54.26 - Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant (0.25 oz) $9.75 - Do Not Age With Dr. Brandt Firming Neck Cream (0.35 oz.) $13.38 - Do Not Age With Dr. Brandt Triple Peptide Eye Cream (0.1 oz.) $16 - Needles No More (0.085 oz) $15.13 FRESH Skincare Favorites -Fresh – Soy Face Cleanser (0.6 oz) -Fresh – Rose Face Mask (0.6 oz) -Fresh – Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask (0.67 oz) -Fresh – Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil (0.16 oz)   HOURGLASS New Classics $38.76-41.32 - Veil Fluid Makeup Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Nude (0.03 oz) $1.80 - Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free in Nude (0.03 oz) $1.65 - Illusion® Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Ivory (0.03 oz) $1.65 - Veil Mineral Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (0.16 oz) $5.76-8.32 - Femme Rouge Velvet Crème Lipstick in Grace (0.03 oz) $7.50 - Film Noir® Full Spectrum Mascara (0.15 oz) $12 - Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon (0.03 oz) $8.40   *PETER THOMAS ROTH Best Face Forward $17.62-20.31 - Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel mini (2.0 oz) $6.06-8.75 - Cucumber Gel Mask mini (0.5 oz) $4.50 - FIRMx™ Peeling Gel (0.5 oz) $7.06   *TARTE Glow Beyond $36.89 - Mineral Powder Bronzer (0.11 oz) $10.31 - Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara(0.16 oz) $13.33 - Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanning Face Towelettes (0.045 oz) $2.10 - Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment (0.07 oz) $7.60 - Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Face And Body Self Tanner(0.5 oz) $3.55   ALTERNA 4 Steps to Flawless $23.66- CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Shampoo (1.35 oz) $5.08- CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Conditioner (1.35 oz) $5.08- Caviar CC Cream for Hair 10-in-1 Complete Correction (0.85 oz) $8.5- Caviar Replenishing Moisture Milk Leave-In Conditioning Spray (0.85 oz) $5 BAREMINERALS Beauty and the Beach $26.85- READY™ Bronzer in Skinny Dip (0.01 oz) $0.80- READY™ Blush in The Natural (0.07 oz) $7.33- Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara (0.05 oz) $2.72- All-Over Face Color in Pure Radiance (0.02 oz) $7.60- Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Party Starter (0.07 oz) $8.40 BOSCIA Pore Purifying Black Magic $43.92- Boscia – Detoxifying Black Cleanser (1.0 oz.) $7.00- Boscia – Luminizing Black Mask (0.7 oz.) $10.50- Boscia – Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel (0.5 oz) $23.50- Boscia – Pore Purifying Black Strips (1 strip) $2.92 BUMBLE & BUMBLE BB Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Family- Bumble and bumble – Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Shampoo (2.0 oz)- Bumble and bumble – Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Conditioner (2.0 oz)- Bumble and bumble – Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Primer (2.0 oz)- Bumble and bumble – Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil (0.07 oz)CLARISONIC Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution $52.62- Clarisonic – Radiance Brush Head- Clarisonic – Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Skin Illuminating Cleanser (1.0 oz)- Clarisonic – Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Skin Renewing Peel Wash (1.0 oz)- Clarisonic – Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Brightening Activator Serum (0.14 oz)  *CLINIQUE Eyes to Go $52.32- Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips (1.7 oz) $7.49- All About Eyes (0.21 oz) $13.02- High Impact Mascara (0.14 oz) $8.25- Lash Building Primer (0.08 oz) $7.06- Quickliner for Eyes Intense (0.01 oz) $16.50CLINIQUE Summer in Clinique- CLINIQUE – 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula (1 oz) - CLINIQUE – Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips (1 oz) - CLINIQUE – Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (0.21 oz) - CLINIQUE – Lash Building Primer (0.08 oz) - CLINIQUE – High Impact Mascara in 01 black Duo (0.07 oz)  *DR. BRANDT Anti-Aging Allies $54.26- Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant (0.25 oz) $9.75- Do Not Age With Dr. Brandt Firming Neck Cream (0.35 oz.) $13.38- Do Not Age With Dr. Brandt Triple Peptide Eye Cream (0.1 oz.) $16- Needles No More (0.085 oz) $15.13FRESH Skincare Favorites-Fresh – Soy Face Cleanser (0.6 oz)-Fresh – Rose Face Mask (0.6 oz)-Fresh – Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask (0.67 oz)-Fresh – Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil (0.16 oz) HOURGLASS New Classics $38.76-41.32- Veil Fluid Makeup Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Nude (0.03 oz) $1.80- Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free in Nude (0.03 oz) $1.65- Illusion® Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Ivory (0.03 oz) $1.65- Veil Mineral Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (0.16 oz) $5.76-8.32- Femme Rouge Velvet Crème Lipstick in Grace (0.03 oz) $7.50- Film Noir® Full Spectrum Mascara (0.15 oz) $12- Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon (0.03 oz) $8.40 *PETER THOMAS ROTH Best Face Forward $17.62-20.31- Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel mini (2.0 oz) $6.06-8.75- Cucumber Gel Mask mini (0.5 oz) $4.50- FIRMx™ Peeling Gel (0.5 oz) $7.06 *TARTE Glow Beyond $36.89- Mineral Powder Bronzer (0.11 oz) $10.31- Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara(0.16 oz) $13.33- Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanning Face Towelettes (0.045 oz) $2.10- Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment (0.07 oz) $7.60- Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Face And Body Self Tanner(0.5 oz) $3.55      Canadian only     (Last addition: 06/27/2015)  Spoiler (Highlight to read) BAREMINERALS Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Speak Your Mind (0.5 oz) $7.50 / C$9.58   BAREMINERALS Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Speak Your Mind (0.5 oz) $7.50 / C$9.58             
see post
HALL OF FAMER MegEm / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Got mine today-- it's mink magnet, but TINY. Cute, though. =) see post
Bite Frozen Berries Lipstick
I just bought the Bite Beauty Barberry Frozen Berries lip stick and I love it! Can anyone recommend a good lip liner to match? Thank you!
see post
HALL OF FAMER njattana / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
 On the cheap side, I found Sephora Collection's Deep Aubergine to be a decent match see post
What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!
I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?   I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? )
see post
BEAUTY PRO eboneezer / BEAUTY PRO BEAUTY PRO / replied
Versace Eros por Femme see post
Helping a friend on chemotherapy with her eyebrows-suggestions please
Hi-so I offered to help a friend in chemotherapy fill in her eyebrows. She is starting to lose them. I'm trying to decide what product would be best-a gel like dip brow? Or a pencil? She has a chocolate brown wig that is on the cooler side and in terms of color I thought I would get one shade lighter than the wig and one shade darker and we could play around and see what she likes better. But if anyone has particular product suggestions that would be great! Thanks y'all
see post
HALL OF FAMER AnneMCC / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
That's a good question! I won't know until I go see her. I think I might try the Clinique brow pencil highlighter duo because the highlighting could help brighten and dr... see post
Diorskin Nude BB
I've used several BBs and liked most of them; Dr. Jart, Tarte, Smashbox. Enough to repurchase some of them, nothing life-changing.   Looking to stock up and try some new products during the extra points this week. I hear great things about the Diorskin Nude BB. I have pretty good skin, a little oily, just looking for a nice finish, somewhat matte, and that has staying power.   Is the DIorskin worth the hype? Or what BB can you not live without?
see post
The Sephora Blush
The Sephora brand blush in #14 is not available for sale online. What is a good alternative color?
see post
Bite Beauty Lip Lab Limited Release Shade 008
Hi Everyone!   Here are some photos of shade 008!  Sweet Mandarin – a bright and balanced orange - the perfect August shade! It's more orange than Zinfandel, and less yellow than Warmed Maple. Check it out! XO BITE       
see post
BEAUTY GURU vchotia / BEAUTY GURU BEAUTY GURU / replied
I hope you're right, lol! see post
Hourglass or Beccaxx JaclynHill
Hourglass Blush and Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmer. Can anyone recommend which one i should pick? not the colour specific but just the product in general. Which one is better?
see post
BEAUTY WHIZ Buddygirl13 / BEAUTY WHIZ BEAUTY WHIZ / replied
I completely agree- I used the "bronzer" part of the hourglass palette to add some warmth, combined with the champagne pop Becca for highlighting today. I use the two pr... see post
Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lippie vs. NARS Audacious
Being that I live nine+ hours away from a Sephora, I was wondering if any of you use Laura Mercier's Crème and if you could possibly do a swatch? Preference between Laura Mercier / NARS / KVD - primarily for pigmentation and formula .. etc. After watching Mrs. B's color challenge, I've been eyeing lipsticks/stains, etc and I would like to purchase a few "first" lipsticks. Any input would be nice! 
see post
HALL OF FAMER jozkid / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Back at ya! Mwah! see post
tips for doing makeup on a 65 yr old
after my sephora hauling at the mall this weekend my aunt asked if i could help her do her makeup ,kinda revamp her usual look. i'm not very knowledgeable about the dos and don't for makeup looks on older women . any help i could help her with would be great. shes got redish brown hair and a medium skin tone if that helps 
see post
lucilou / NEWCOMER / replied
I am 65 with blond/red hair with just a little bit of pink. I don't wear makeup because I never learned to apply it, My niece thinks I need to at least do something wit... see post
What can be a good skin care routine for oily skin?
What can be a good skin care routine for oily skin? I have really oily t zone and large pores, currently using the fresh umbrian clay lotion and serum and cleaning with korres great yogurt that was recommended by an SA at Sephora. Thinking about trying Boscia or First Aid products
see post
RandeeBT BEAUTY ADVISOR / BEAUTY ADVISOR BEAUTY ADVISOR / replied
That is such a great idea, beauty1bliss! Thanks for offering the suggestion to MSoleil2. :)     see post
UPS tracking not found? Anyone else ever have this?
I placed a order in the morning yesterday, and received a shipping confirmation at 6pm pst. UPS site says "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later." I've never seen that message, even when I check my tracking # too early. It would usually say tracking hasn't been updated yet, please check back later (along those lines anyways). I called the rouge line, and the woman I spoke with said it could take up to 24hrs. I've never had this happen before, and I'm a little nervous. The most I've ever had to wait for tracking to update is 4hrs. It's now 4 and a half hours away from being 24hrs since I got the confirmation. I'm going to be really mad if my package takes a week+ to arrive (like my last orders) or not arrive at all. I'm suppose to have 2 day shipping, so I hope it's here tomorrow. I wonder if I should call the hotline back and ask them to call UPS anyways to see where the package is.
see post
BEAUTY BOSS candyrivera / BEAUTY BOSS BEAUTY BOSS / replied
Thank you for looking into that. I really appreciate it! see post