Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
My BeautyTalk Profile
Who's Online / 20,233 users

FEATURED POST
BEACH VACATION MAKEUP IDEAS
First off, let me be clear I do not like beach vacations. I hide under a huge sunhat under an umbrella, and get panic attacks at the thought of the sun touching my face - even when I'm wearing Bioderma's SPF 100 + Institute Esthederm's 100% block!   We do 4 beach vacations a year because the children like them, and I never have any idea about what makeup to take with me, or when to wear what. So I note that all the other women look ultra glamorous day and night, while I look ... lost.   Please, please, please give me tips for what makeup to wear to the pool/beach/dinner/breakfast/bar/stores etc.? Specific product ideas would be very welcome indeed!   Thanks in advance for any ideas and advice you are willing to share!
see post
BEAUTY BOSS cyan8181 / BEAUTY BOSS BEAUTY BOSS / replied
Love a mid-winter beach vaca!  Every year on the plane ride home I review the list I keep on my phone and tweak it for the following year.  I really like the Algenist Ul... see post
Spring 2015 Collections
So I've seen a couple of threads for specific Spring 2015 launches (MUFE 50 Shades, Nars, etc). I thought it would be cool to post any and all new collection releases/launches in the same thread. I was searching around trying to find the newest stuff and scout out my next purchases. Here's what I've found so far:   Dior Spring 2015 - Kingdom of Colors (Images from A Bit Of Blusher)     Guerlain Spring 2015 (Images from Rouge Deluxe) Isn't this collection so cute?!?!   
see post
HALL OF FAMER meganlisa / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
I love cream products, I love multiples and I love purples.  So I'm not one to talk you out of it.  I really liked the spring nudes but they weren't right for my skin to... see post
What are you wearing today?
Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?   What are you wearing today?   1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc 2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer 3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original 4. too faced chocolate bar palette 5. benefit theyre real mascara 6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural 7. benefit dallas 8. nars blush, sin 9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas
see post
HALL OF FAMER WhereYouStand / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
You've got that timeless classic beauty look!  welcome! see post
Missed opportunity: Laura Mercier Indiscretion
I can't keep up with all of these LE releases and had no idea Indiscretion would disappear before I could order. Is this available in store? At another retailer?
see post
HALL OF FAMER MK89 / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Haha oh man, every time I hesitate it disappears! Sigh  see post
All recommended foundations taking on an orange/pink cast on my skin. Help?
I'm having a lot of trouble finding a foundation that doesn't have a dark or orange-pink cast on my skin. For reference, I was recently "matched" at MAC to NC15 in Studio Sculpt though it seems darker and more orange than my natural skin tone. Blended out and covered with translucent powder, it is acceptable, but far from a seamless match. I went to Sephora and sampled several foundations recommended by a cast member. She suggested Nars Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc which looks a bit tan relative to my skin, even blended out. I do own Nars Chantilly concealer and when I arrayed all my concealers and foundations along my arm for swatching, it was the only one that almost blended. (It was faintly darker and pinker than my skin.) I also sampled Urban Decay Naked Skin in 1, which was sheer on me but too dark, almost like a dark orange stain in contrast. I tried two shades of Girgio Armani Luminous Silk. The 4.5 was several shades too dark and very pink-orange looking and the 3.0 was slightly darker and more orange than my skin. I found the 3.0 was very similar in color and value to L'Oreal's True Match W1, which is a color I have worn before (slightly dark on me) but a formula I don't really like for my dry skin.  In general I find foundations/concealers tend to oxidize a bit on me, and I am a little frustrated that sales associates keep recommending shades that are darker than my neck. Is there a reason for this? How much of a shade difference is acceptable? As for undertones, my hair is naturally very dark, my eyes are blue, and I look best in vivid, cool-toned colors. I have blue veins and my skin takes on a slightly gray cast in comparison to the foundations sampled above. But though I am cool-toned in general, my skin has an obvious yellow tint and very little pink or red.  What color range and undertones would you suggest for foundation? Can a foundation really "match" if it has that orange-pink cast I mentioned?
see post
HALL OF FAMER meganlisa / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Try a BB or CC cream and just skip foundations.  I prefer the BB or CC anyway...and they tend to be a little more neutral in undertone.  Then use a good concealer and a ... see post
30+ Days Of Spring Colors ( Lippie Challenge... Or Just Good Ol' Fun )
I started this in Greenie's thread, but, people suggested to make a new thread for this, so here we are...   So, Spring is finally here. Or... sort of.... ( But, that snow the other day has nothing to do with the bright yellow and pastel green I feel like wearing, right? )   Anyway, I was thinking we could do 30+ day challenge of Spring ( and Summer ) colors, just for fun, and the heck of it. Let's have some fun! If anyone feels like joining me, please do. If you don't want to do the challenge, please feel free to stop by just because, whenever and why ever you feel like to.   Let's paint the BT with Spring colors, ladies and gents!     P.S. It turned out I need to remove what's left of my "wisdom" asap... so.... I'll start the fun, and re-join you as soon as I can. But, you go ahead and have fun. I'll be watching, and live through you all!   Day 1 - Maybelline Vivids in Shocking Coral Day 2 - NARS Audacious in Brigitte + NARS lip gloss in Priscilla Day 3 - MAC Candy Yum Yum Day 4 - Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in La Romanesque    
see post
HALL OF FAMER lyravega / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Very pretty! see post
Nars Duos and single eyeshadows
I recently brought Nars St Paul Vance duo eyeshadows and I have been in love with that shadow since and I would love to know what other Nars eyeshadows duos and single eyeshadows is a must have in my makeup collection. ( My skintone is 1y11 Nars Tahoe and I have dark brown eyes) 
see post
HALL OF FAMER Blackwhiskey / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Valhalla. Strada.  see post
April HAULS 2015 Yeah, baby, yeah!
I hope you guys don't mind me starting this one off early. I feel like April is my month. New job and all. So here's a new makeup item added to my sailor moon collection.    So basically. That cap can be put on a pen or pencil or my eyeliner.
see post
BEAUTY WHIZ IRMAELENA / BEAUTY WHIZ BEAUTY WHIZ / replied
I'm so happy for you! Both for your job and those cute items!  Now the sun is shining for you!! :) see post
Marvellous March Hauls: Do What You Gotta Do!
I know we still have a few more hours until the 1st, but I thought I'd start us off, anyway!   I got the email that the Shiseido Veiled Rouge lipstick I tried to buy earlier this week (but got a shadow shipped to me instead, lol) was back in stock, so I decided to try buying it again.   Come on guys!  Let's hope the second time for Skyglow is the charm   What've you hauled or will be hauling this month?
see post
BEAUTY SAVANT PopularMakeup / BEAUTY SAVANT BEAUTY SAVANT / replied
Enjoy your shopping trip, and let me know how you like Cotton Candy! see post
HELP? ADVICE? OILY SKIN NEED NEW FOUNDATION!t
Im stuck between Kat Von D and MUFE Mat Velvet. Ok so ive tried both with the too faced hangover primer as recommended for my oily skin ( i was using stuff like smashboxs purple pore filling primer and mufe matte primer, and sephora employee told me these types were no good for my oily skin since my foundation was sliding off and she recommended more water based primers). I couldnt decided which to buy and what primer is best for them. I have oily skin on my tzone but sometimes dry on my chin. Some foundations on my tzone either slide off or get a little pathcy, i could never find anything that stays and look smooth out like how i first apply foundation. I want something that last hours, i go to school for 12 hours and would like something where i dont have to touch up alot. Any suggesting? i also use urban decay slick setting spray and setting powder after but only helps a little. I want to buy either foundation but i dont know which have better benefits?   Kat Von D Pros : stayed on for 8 hours maybe more good coverage   Cons: a little patchy on T-zone after a while a little dry on chin   MUFE Mat-Velvet Pros: Stayed all lovely for 4 hours did not dry out chin   Cons: Completely slid off of t-zone I got oily  
see post
Mjoe / FRESH FACE / replied
I have used both Kat Von D and MUFE, and hands down MUFE wins. Kat Von D left me looking orange, the MUFE Mat Velvet is amazing. It makes my skin look smooth and soft. I... see post
Purchase Plans for Spring Social / Chic Week 15% off Sale
    I like to plan for these sales way in advance. I know it's not till the end of March / early April but I thought this feed would be fun to see what everyone is considering! What do you plan on purchasing?   Here's what I'm considering... definitely need to slim down the list... what do you think are must haves out of these? Opinions on these products?     (repurchasing these pills.. gone through 4 bottles already.. love them!)                         
see post
HALL OF FAMER jenfromnyc / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
How do we "know" it will only be 15%? see post
Unicorn Wanted and Sightings
Hi everyone,    Since there are many LE items or discontinued items that we search for, I wanted to know if there is any interest in maintaining a thread to post any unicorns we stumble upon and list where it can be found so others can try to find these items that they are looking for. I thought this might be useful as I found a few items on my trip and also found it extremely helpful when a fellow BT member posted about the availability of Tom Ford's Nude Dip on Selfridges a couple of months ago so that a few of us could finally order this LE item.  I also thought that if there are LE items that people are looking for, they could PM me and I could add it to the main thread so that others would know what others may be looking for. I could update the Found Unicorns on the main post weekly. Looking for your thoughts, suggestions? This would be strictly for limited edition items and discontinued items. Please include location, date found, and price if it is selling for less or more than regular retail price. Thanks in advance!   Wanted Unicorns:   ABH amrezy palette ( minibux, BeautyIsPassion)   Chanel Ombre Contraste Sculpting Veil in Notorious (minibux,KateLovesYSL)   COTY Sephora Marsala eye palette (jcmb) COTY marsala blush palette (MK89)   Dior My Lady Blush in 001 and 006 (jellybean917)   Divergent set (ImHisAngel)   Guerlain Cruel Gardenia (Rhiannon1419)   Laura Mercier Rose Rendezvous (Rhiannon1419)   Lorac mega pro (sdbeautyjunkie)   MAC pressed pigment in Summer Honey (StephaniLynn) MAC True Romantic Blush and MAC Petal Point blush (Javadoo) MAC Proenza Schouler Ocean City Coral blush ( notcreative)   Nars Douceur blush: (bea0t, Ivyxox)   Tom Ford Guilt cream shadow (killahbabe) Tom Ford Emerald Lust (Poisonivy9) Tom Ford Burnished Amber, Violet Dusk Eyeshadow Quads (KateLovesYSL) Tom Ford Lips & Boys in Stavros (minibux) Tom Ford She Wolf (lipstick4soul) Tom Ford Blush in Narcissist (KateLovesYSL)  
see post
BEAUTY MASTER vegchililover78 / BEAUTY MASTER BEAUTY MASTER / replied
Are you going to use that? The kitty face is too cute! see post
Korean Skincare... Actually Worth It?
I know Korean skincare/makeup is touted a lot on here. And a fair amount of it is REALLY affordable, and of course, tends to be really cute. My question is... what is the actual quality of the products/ingredients like? What would they compare to?   I don't want to buy a bunch of Innissfree face masks or a Tony Moly lipbalm, for example, if they're no better than the cheap ones I can get at a drugstore.   Aside from the "cute" and "unique" factor, I don't really "get" why Korean brands are recommended (not talking about the higher end stuff here). Insight appreciated!
see post
HALL OF FAMER mpas / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Some months are better than others with my hormonal breakouts. For me at least see post
foundation color change
I am looking for either the new bare minerals or the lancome Nude foundation in a slightly more peaxhy -pink shade...beige is too yellow and I don't want it too dark.
see post
NikaBT BEAUTY ADVISOR / BEAUTY ADVISOR BEAUTY ADVISOR / replied
Hi krubyred,   What is your skintone like? Do you have a foundation you currently use that we can use as a reference? Another useful tactic is to let us know what ce... see post
Random Dry Patches on my Face?
The title is pretty self explanatory. I noticed a little less than a week ago that just beside my nose and there is one big dry patch. It's not noticeable, although it is uncomfortable to touch. I also have some dry, flaky skin around the corners of my nose that don't go away no matter how hard I scrub! Any solutions to either of these problems?
see post
HALL OF FAMER ChicDabbler / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
It depends on your skin type. I like Tarte Maracuja and Boscia Tsubaki because they are not thick or heavy but still moisturizing. You can also use then on dry cuticle/n... see post
5 Things/Products You are Obsessed with right now .
Lately I have been going over my purchases and I noticed a tiny trend - I am obsessed with some things more than others.   So what are your 5 things/products that you are obsessed with lately (it could be anything - from food to clothing to makeup, etc)?   Mine are: - Skin care (Algenist, face masks, and serums) - Purses (bought 4 purses in one year, and continuing to look .. smh) - Starbucks (holiday drinks) - NARS creamy concealer - Bite Beauty
see post
BEAUTY PRO coffeenow / BEAUTY PRO BEAUTY PRO / replied
Yes, agreed with ballerinagirl.  There's serious high-level training available in Florida and east Texas.  Also good rinks in Atlanta and NC.  We can probably find you a... see post
Empties
I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
see post
HALL OF FAMER WhereYouStand / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
I Love the  L'occitane almond oil scent I haven't tried the shower gel yet but I have a travel size bottle of it I just haven't opened it yet I also have the almond supp... see post
Nail Polish Challenge!
In the spirit of all the other wonderful challenges on BT right now, I'm starting up a nail polish challenge for us.  I have a ridiculous stash and I need to show my polish some love.   With nail polish, once a day would be absurd (of course), so let's try and show off a new look and polish once a week.  I'm personally going with manicures only, but if you'd rather do pedicures or even both go for it!   I'm eager to see your collections and meet other polish junkies.  It's past time for me to commit to using my stash!   Past: Spoiler (Highlight to read) Week 1 - No Theme (ends 1/31/15): Nicole by OPI Gumdrops in Cinna-Man of My Dreams Week 2 (2/1-2/7) - Winter's Last Hurrah: Julep in Fina, Ciate in Snow Fall Week 3 (2/8-2/14) - Valentine's/Anti-Valentine's: Formula X in Starfish, accent Julep in Yuki Week 4 (2/15-2/21) - Mardi Gras and/or Chinese New Year: CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant in Lemon Drop, Julep in Beverly, Wet & Wild Fast Dry in SaGreena the Teenage Witch Week 5 (2/22-2/28) - Textures:  Julep in Lissa, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Sea-ing Stars, unknown shell pieces Week 6 (3/1-3/7) - International Women's Day: LOOK 1 Julep in Bernadette (Black Onyx for February) and Claudia (Peridot for August) LOOK 2 Zoya in India Week 7 (3/8-3/14) - Numbers and/or Sweets for Pi Day! (3/14): Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Snappy Sorbet and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet Week 8 (3/15-3/21) - St. Patrick's Day (3/17): Julep in Tammi Week 1 - No Theme (ends 1/31/15): Nicole by OPI Gumdrops in Cinna-Man of My DreamsWeek 2 (2/1-2/7) - Winter's Last Hurrah: Julep in Fina, Ciate in Snow FallWeek 3 (2/8-2/14) - Valentine's/Anti-Valentine's: Formula X in Starfish, accent Julep in YukiWeek 4 (2/15-2/21) - Mardi Gras and/or Chinese New Year: CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant in Lemon Drop, Julep in Beverly, Wet & Wild Fast Dry in SaGreena the Teenage WitchWeek 5 (2/22-2/28) - Textures: Julep in Lissa, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Sea-ing Stars, unknown shell piecesWeek 6 (3/1-3/7) - International Women's Day: LOOK 1 Julep in Bernadette (Black Onyx for February) and Claudia (Peridot for August) LOOK 2 Zoya in IndiaWeek 7 (3/8-3/14) - Numbers and/or Sweets for Pi Day! (3/14): Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Snappy Sorbet and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mint SorbetWeek 8 (3/15-3/21) - St. Patrick's Day (3/17): Julep in Tammi   Current:   Week 9 (3/22-3/28) - Springtime In honor of the first day of spring last week, let's get those spring colors and looks out and show them off.   Future OPTIONAL Themes: Spoiler (Highlight to read) Week 10 (3/29-4/4) - Let Someone Else Choose Have your partner, best friend, or family member pick a color or theme for you to use this week!  Tell us who picked it and how you incorporated your choice. Week 11 (4/5-411) - Easter, Springtime Redux Anything that says Easter to you.  If you don't celebrate, you can use it as a chance to revisit spring looks! Week 12 (4/12-4/18) - Wedding Nails We're getting into wedding season!  Whether you're planning on attending a wedding this year or not, show us what you'd wear! Week 13 (4/19-4/25) - Good & Bad Luck Some people think the number 13 is bad luck!  Use luck to inspire your nails this week. Week 14 (4/26-5/2) - April Showers Bring May Flowers As we transition from April to May, use rain, flowers, or a combination to inspire your look for the week. Week 10 (3/29-4/4) - Let Someone Else ChooseHave your partner, best friend, or family member pick a color or theme for you to use this week!  Tell us who picked it and how you incorporated your choice.Week 11 (4/5-411) - Easter, Springtime ReduxAnything that says Easter to you.  If you don't celebrate, you can use it as a chance to revisit spring looks!Week 12 (4/12-4/18) - Wedding NailsWe're getting into wedding season!  Whether you're planning on attending a wedding this year or not, show us what you'd wear!Week 13 (4/19-4/25) - Good & Bad LuckSome people think the number 13 is bad luck!  Use luck to inspire your nails this week.Week 14 (4/26-5/2) - April Showers Bring May FlowersAs we transition from April to May, use rain, flowers, or a combination to inspire your look for the week.
see post
BEAUTY WHIZ Grahamcrackers / BEAUTY WHIZ BEAUTY WHIZ / replied
Hee hee - degrees celcius. Though it is true we sometimes have a different definition of 'warm'. I guarantee I will see someone in shorts tomorrow. (; see post
Brow Color Help!
So before I started filling in my brows, I did all the research I could about colors and products and such. I have black hair, and I read online that it is not wise to purchase a product that is purely black as it can look very dramatic and fake. I recently purchased Sephora's Retractable Brown Pencil in Midnight Brown and filled in my brows, and it looked obvious that it was drawn on! Just FYI, I go a little bit out of my natural brow shape and extend the tail a bit longer to get that arched look. Should I exchange the pencil with a true black eyebrow pencil? Help!
see post
BEAUTY MAVEN Jayelybean / BEAUTY MAVEN BEAUTY MAVEN / replied
Is this pencil waterproof? I'm planning to go to the beach on spring break and don't want my eyebrows to come off. see post
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BRONZER AND WHY?
I'm looking for a new bronzer.  I am 45 and have light skin, light brown hair and hazel/green eyes.  Ideally I'd like something that looks natural, but has some luminous qualities. I don't want glitter, but I don't want all matte because I'm not using this as a contour but as a true bronzer for the summer.  My preference is powder for ease of application, but I would try a liquid or powder.   Thank you!
see post
BEAUTY MASTER ShannonAlexis / BEAUTY MASTER BEAUTY MASTER / replied
I would not recommend radiant light. I am very pale and it barely shows up on me (at least the version in the palette doesn't). I don't think you'd get the results you w... see post
Deals too good to pass Up!
The only thing I love more than shopping is getting a great deal.  I've created a website, with the same name as this thread (minus spaces and the exclamation point), to share my passion with more people.  If you share here and want to keep the deal exclusive to BT viewers, just write for BT only in the post.   I will heart every deal I see .  If your deal does not have a heart from me, I have not seen it yet.  A heart with no comment means I already had your deal on my site or am not planning on listing it (I may already have a better offer or another possible reason).   Should I use your deal, I will thank you here and mention that it was "shared on BT" on my site.  Thanks again to everyone who shares!    If you find something full priced that is new and awesome, share it here.   http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Spring -Summer-2015-Found-in-the-Wild-quot-New-quot/m-p/1 ...    
see post
BEAUTY GURU roseps135 / BEAUTY GURU BEAUTY GURU / replied
Is that the sun milk?  Alas it is out of stock!  I still have a brand new backup of my Clarins sunscreen.  This is so much cheaper! see post
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Lolita II
Did anyone else notice the description change for the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick? http://www.sephora.com/everlasting-love-liquid-lip stick-P384954?skuId=1552413 What else you need to know: You know what they say about Lolita. On some, she’s the perfect rosy nude. On others, she’s a deep, dramatic mauve. Some of you noticed that your new Lolita looked more brown than usual as a result of a manufacturer error. Since then, the shade has been corrected, so from now on, all Lolitas purchased will be the perfect dusty rose we all know and love. Want to see a different side of Lolita? Look for her rosier alter ego, Lolita II, coming soon.   Mods, do you know when this is happening? Also, I'm glad there's an acknowledgment to the accidentally browner Lolita, but is anything going to be done for the people who purchased it already?
see post
lipsticklover83 / NEWCOMER / replied
BRING BACK BROWN LOLITA!!! Pretty pleeease! I love it!! More than original Lolita see post
Bite Lip Lab Sephora color of the month!
OMG Bite lipsticks are my weakness!   http://www.sephora.com/lip-lab-limited-release-cre me-deluxe-lipstick-P392929?skuId=1691773&country_s ...
see post
HALL OF FAMER StephaniLynn / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Fruit craving mmmm lol I could go for a really good fruit salad now. see post
$137 is the average total cost of a woman's makeup?
I just read in a back issue of Rachael Ray - "$137.  That's the average total cost of your makeup. And for a third of you that number actually goes north of $200!"   OMG!  I carry more than this in my purse.  
see post
HALL OF FAMER irenet / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
I could spend $137 in one shopping trip and I'm not upset or ashamed about it. Some items I know quality beats out quantity. I can't tell you how much make up I went thr... see post
Skin type/help
I am posting some pics on here to see if someone has an idea on what is going on with the appearance and texture of my skin  idk if you can see the dry patches on my skin and overall bumpy appearance 
see post
HALL OF FAMER TrysBeautyItems / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Too much exfoliation. The skin sheds itself daily, plus retinol, Clarisonic and PTR all do the same.   Clarisonic - 1x day max, only a few times a week. Which brush a... see post
cover fx custom cover drops: color match help!
Hey guys! I have a question. I am looking to purchase the cover fx custom cover drops and I need help with a shade match. I am in shade porcelain in the Bobbi Brown foundation stick and I looked online at the sephora color iq and it said that color P10 would be a good match for me. But, of course they don't carry that color in the drops version. So, could someone suggest another shade for me? i was thinking either N10 or P20. I am normally a classic ivory in most foundations. Thanks 
see post
Stila Smudge Stick Eyeliners Won't Work!!
OK, I've seriously tried EVERYTHING to make these liners work.  I've tried pulling while twisting, pushing while twisting, jiggling it a little, plain ol' twisting, etc. to get more of the liner to swirl out from the stick.  BUT IT JUST WON'T DO IT.  I've taken it into the store, and when the nice Sephora lady couldn't get it to work, she gave me a new one.  Well, that one wouldn't work either.  So I took that one back.  It didn't work either.  In total, I have exchanged this thing 4 times.  None of them have worked. It's really disappointing because I love the liner--great texture, awesome smudge-y-ness--but it WON'T WORK. I've kinda given up, so now it's just sitting somewhere in my blackhole of a make-up box. Has anyone else had this problem, or am I just extremely unlucky?  Could this please be fixed??
see post
HALL OF FAMER einai / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Yes agree. I have a few few of these too. The trick is to keep twisting - I thought mine was defective too, but I just kept twisting and it will eventually come out :) see post
Enable or Disable: Wayne Goss brushes
I have 5 Wayne Goss brushes in my Beautylish cart right now waiting for me to press the confirm button.   I have: 2, 6, 8, 13, 19.   Enable me or disable me - I need a push one way or the other! 
see post
BEAUTY BOSS michelle164 / BEAUTY BOSS BEAUTY BOSS / replied
I say go for it ! I got a Wayne Goss brush in a mystery box and was so impressed! now Im trying to not buy a set of them ..... i will cave eventually  see post
Where do you store your makeup?
After a thread on here today, I got to thinking. Where and how do you store your makeup? I keep my every day makeup in a bag in my purse. All day, all night, all the time. That keeps just what I wear every day. BB cream, primer, powder, naked basics, mascara, eye liner ( liquid and pencil ) mascara, a couple of lip liners, 4 lippies, blush and a few assorted blushes. These go with me EVERYWHERE. At home i have a 3 drawer organizer in my bathroom, with each drawer full and dedicated to different things. One is full of nothing but just face makeup. powder, foundation, blush, things like that. One for eyes, and one for lippies. I also have 2 storage cabinets in my bathroom where i keep my skin care in one and then another full of my hair products. I also have another organizer full of nail polish and then one more for samples. It is a cute little cloth box, and i want to say i got the idea off of here! Anyways! Tell me where you store ladies!!
see post
BEAUTY MASTER vegchililover78 / BEAUTY MASTER BEAUTY MASTER / replied
That is very functional! Thanks for sharing! see post
Need new face wash
Hi. my face has been giving me major problems lately with excessive oil and zips. I have just started shopping at Sephora so I need some advice. I am also a college student so Im on a budget. I am looking for a face wash that works. any suggestions?
see post
BEAUTY GURU Vaashtii / BEAUTY GURU BEAUTY GURU / replied
Purity Made Simple is a great product. I bought the "Fresh Start" set which is travel sized bottles of Purity Made Simple and the Microdelivery wash. I LOVE them. They h... see post