• Mochapj
  • 1930sbella
  • LadyInWhite
  • ShannonAlexis
  • PrettyPlatypus

FEATURED POST
sephoramusthave
What are you wearing today?
What makeup is everyone wearing today?   Today I am wearing:   1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne 2. Benefit Coralista blush 3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer 4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm 5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454 6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP   and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50   So c'mon now...confess!
see post
heartsmyface
HALL OF FAMER heartsmyface / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
I agree!  You look sweet like a doll!    Perfect for a first date!  Have fun!  see post
jemly
GIVE YOURSELF A FACIAL (COLD WEATHER EDITION)
ok, so i've been thinking of what 'angle' to take for this thread. i'm not talking anything too hardcore, here. but i figured it could be a thread that inspires and informs the little "treats" we can give to our skin with the products a lot of us have at home.   with the massive shift in weather this past week, my skin freaked out. it was so, so thirsty, as the cool air mixed with dry blasts of hot hair sucked all the moisture out. it was a double whammy for me because this cold front coincided with my skin's most vulnerable time of the month (if ya catch my drift).   so when i got home from work yesterday, i...got to work. i wanted to hydrate hydrate hydrate, and soooothe. this is what i used:     took makeup off with a balm. shown here is my usual clinique take the day off balm--i ended up using my boots botanics balm as it's just a bit more rich, which is what i wanted for these purposes. any balm would do though ! removed with warm water and a washcloth. dried skin then second cleansed with an oily non-foamy cleanser. my current FAVORITE cleanser, NUDE  omega jelly. god i love it. massaged for a couple minutes then rinsed. (not pictured, but) i think did a VERY LIGHT exfoliation to ensure my skin was rid of any dead skin hanging about after being dried out. i used AVEDA botanical kinetics exfoliant (a liquid with salicylic acid) PETER THOMAS ROTH cucumber mask. what i love about this mask is how soothing it is. it's NOT hardcore. i put this on then proceeded to watch a movie or something. you can leave it on for as long as you'd like. i think i had it on for 30-45 minutes. then i took it off with lukewarm water and a wash cloth. my skin already felt so. much. better. i then used my new murad hydrating toner. i could've used this before the mask. but what's cool about it is that it helps your skin retain moisture as well as help balance pH levels. but any sort of hydrating toner / floral spritz would do. (caudalie beauty elixir, a rose water, etc) serum. i wanted to use a "hydra" serum--any sort of serum that helps with retaining water. i used this vichy aqualia thermal. caudalie s.o.s thirst quenching serum is also fantastic. oil -- i used my beloved clarins blue orchid oil. i put it on my drier cheeks, but actually...i also used it for a bit of spot treatment. i was getting a pimple below my lip, and now, no more pimple ! moisturizer. as my skin was severely dehydrated (rather than dry) i used my aveda botanical kinetics moisturizer: the first ingredient is water (hydrating) and the second ingredient is aloe (soothing).  hours later i spritzed some beauty elixir and applied more moisturizer before bed. and today my skin is back to normal !!   so...this is a sort of routine you can loosely follow (plug in whatever products into the steps) if you're skin is needing a bit of help with feeling tight / dry / thirsty.   i'd like this to be a sort of thread people can use for a reference to see others' product recommendations or methods. all skins are different, so what are your tricks ?
see post
EvangelineDamon
HALL OF FAMER EvangelineDamon / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
GreenChili, thank you so much for such a great, detailed review. Your experiences with these DDG pads has quelled any hesitation I've had towards these; I have about 7 ... see post
sparklekai
SQUEEZE ME LASHES!! WHERE DID YOU GO?!?!
ok bt peeps my lashes and i are currently in the process of breaking up if they don't get their shtuff together!!!     i have itttttyyy bitttty lashes...they're short, and they're light.  if i don't wear mascara i look like i have zero lashes!!!!  i used to be able to use any mascara - i didn't necessarily love anything but most things were ok.  i was a huge benefit they're real fan.  fast forward to now and my lashes are being super naughty!! they HATE everything!!! it doesn't matter what i've tried i can't seem to get any length and the lose curl in like 5 seconds flat.     i've tried:   too faced better than sex mascara mufe smokey extravagant mascara benefit bad gal lash marc jacob mascara benefit they're real ud perversion mascara plus a bunch of others i can't remember the ud perversion was ok...and i may end up getting but SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!!!    laydees do a public service...save ma lashes!!!
see post
sparklekai
HALL OF FAMER sparklekai / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
i'm a chicken!!!!     but i'm totally chicken! see post
maltipoo66
Exploring the non-Sephora brands
Hi everyone! I just got a gift card to Douglas-a makeup store in Europe that carries brands like Tom Ford, Burberry, Isadora, Zoeva, and Clarins (and also brands that Sephora carries). Since I'm not at all familiar with these brands, is there anything you ladies would recommend?  Amazing products or shades I need to try?  I've been looking at Tom Ford Crimson Noir, but besides that I'm lost.  Thanks!
see post
etscore1
HALL OF FAMER etscore1 / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
I definitely will! I suspect that might be this weekend... at the very least to compare it, now that my curiosity has been piqued! But if my prior experiences with Burbe... see post
Meg82
Appreciations
So, one of the things I like best about BT is our capacity for kindness and positivity.  I know that whenever I have a question someone is going to take time out of their busy day to answer it and that is great.   I thought maybe it would be nice to start a thread where people post appreciations for other.  Like if someone recommended a product that became an HG product for you or if a thread made you smile you could post here to appreciate them.  I think it would be a great way to celebrate our community.  One note: I know that sometimes things like this feel like popularity contests, and if people are anxious about that happening here I will definitely take the thread down because that is not my intention at all.  If this becomes a popularity drama festival it will not stay up.   But back to positive!  I vow to post once a day about something someone did that I appreciate and I challenge everyone to participate at least once. Appreciating people feels good!  I'm gonna post my first appreciations as a comment rather than in this post.  Yay appreciating people!
see post
notcreative
HALL OF FAMER notcreative / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
I haven't been feeling well this week.  Between feeling terrible this week and vacation next week, I may be getting the world's smallest paycheck (and I could have used ... see post
greenchilli
30 day lipstick challenge
For those of us that love lipsticks and have several of them, do you rotate or reach for the same few? I wear some more than others. And some have been neglected a lot (although they are very pretty). I thought of holding myself to wearing a new lipstick everyday for 30 days. Lets see how long this will last. If I last 30 days, maybe I will go longer.  Ha...lets see if I last 2 weeks.   Anybody else?  I am quite excited about it....   Day 1, 11/10/14 - Maybelline Vivids in Vivid Rose. Day 2, 11/11/14 - NARS Funny Face Day 3, 11/12/14 - NARS Satin Lip Pencil - Yu Day 4, 11/13/14 - NARS Audacious in Annabelle Day 5, 11/14/14 - NARS Audacious in Charlotte Day 6, 11/15/14 - CK One Pure Color in 610-Bite Me (almost wore Chanel....another day) Day 7, 11/16/14 - Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Electric Violet Day 8, 11/17/14 - YSL Rouge Volupte #34 Rose Asarine Day 9, 11/18/14 - BITE Beauty High Pigment pencil - Winterberry Day 10,11/19/14 - CHANEL Rouge Allure in Palpitante Day 11,11/20/14 - YSL Rouge Pur Couture in #40 Rouge Eros Day 12,11/21/14 - BITE Matte Lip Crayon in Framboise
see post
greenchilli
BEAUTY MASTER greenchilli / BEAUTY MASTER BEAUTY MASTER / replied
Shadetertiary   I loosely used the word lipstick.  Lipsticks, lipglosses, lip stains, lip pencils, tinted lip balm.....all will do.   Would love to see you share.... ... see post
Kclr16
BLACK FRIDAY
Just noticed this page:   http://www.sephora.com/contentStore/mediaContentTe mplateNoNav.jsp?mediaId=17200052&_requestid=23570   BLACK FRIDAY Be the first to see our once-a-year specials. Follow SephoraSnaps on Snapchat from November 23 - 25 to see what’s coming up on Black Friday. Not on Snapchat? You can still view the deals early on Instagram beginning November 26. Until then, visit our Weekly Specials to shop current offers.   Downloading Snapchat now...
see post
sparklekai
HALL OF FAMER sparklekai / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
sorry...i need to interrupt for 3 seconds...DTALKSALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!  wassup girl!!!!!!! *hugs*      and now back to your regularly scheduled program see post
heartsmyface
.Show us your unicorns!!!!
with all the limited edition items that are released and the shark frenzies that follow, I'm interested in seeing what items my fellow BTers have snagged over the years that are now those coveted hard to find unicorns.  Those beautiful things we wanted but missed out on.   Basically, I want to see pictures of those Beauties I cannot have, just like I wznna see pictures of those hunky men in harlequin romance novels I can never have.   Running to grab a box of tissues and some popcorn!   Oh and as a sneak preview, here's my first self-deemed unicorn.  This picture is from the Omotesando cosmetic boutique.  The blusher in the middle is the real unicorn.  It was only available at this one store location to celebrate its opening.  I went in to snag one for someone else and they were sold out.  See the sold out sticker?   They sold out in a week and STILL had the darn set on display one month later!!!  Why????  
see post
calamityjane85
HALL OF FAMER calamityjane85 / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Heck Yes! Lol    ;) see post
PrettyPlatypus
Lime Crime now at Sephora
I saw a lot of people posting in the "Found in the wild New" post about Lime Crime now being sold at Sephora.     It seems like there are a lot of strong opinions because of the controversy surrounding this brand so I thought it would be fun if it had its own topic.   So what are your thoughts on Lime Crime now being sold at Sephora?    edit: I want to apologize for creating another thread on this.  I didn't realize it had already been talked about!  I should of looked it up first, so again, I'm sorry.
see post
PrettyPlatypus
BEAUTY BOSS PrettyPlatypus / BEAUTY BOSS BEAUTY BOSS / replied
To a lot of people their shady business practices and non existent ethics overshadow their products, which for the most part are very dupe-able and not really all that u... see post
notcreative
Deals too good to pass Up!
I have been getting a lot of great emails.  Hopefully, some of these deals can come in handy for the rest of you.  Have you seen any awesome ones you want to share?  Now, is a great time to haul.      
see post
Heatoyos1
HALL OF FAMER Heatoyos1 / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Wow, this is fantastic! My mom was bummed that she missed the VIB 20% off sale because she didn't get to buy her favorite (expensive) Philosophy anti-aging product. 40% ... see post
heartsmyface
Would you consider this palette hoarding?
I was at a friends last night and we ended up watching episode after episode of hoarders which was shocking and frightening at the same time.  Today I read a comment asking to see my makeup collection so I pulled out my palettes out of their respective drawers for a photo and realized I have more than I thought. Also I realized how anxious I was about my hubby coming up and seeing how many I own. needless to say, they went back very quickly!  I'm wondering if this is too many or if I'm just sitting pretty. I do use them all save for the nars ones.  how many palettes do you own? do you use them all?   
see post
PrettyPlatypus
BEAUTY BOSS PrettyPlatypus / BEAUTY BOSS BEAUTY BOSS / replied
All of BT is invited to my house for a makeup party lol XD see post
sp2001
Do you ever wonder where your hearts come from?
Do you ever log on to Beauty Talk after mini hiatus and see a spike in your hearts and wonder, I haven't said anything in a while, what's got everybody loving me recently?   Or for the more active community, do you ever see a jump of 10 hearts over a couple minutes and think.. did I say something funny? What just happened..   Wednesday night thoughts...
see post
calamityjane85
HALL OF FAMER calamityjane85 / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Awwww shucks :) see post
Faceitpaige
VIB discount?
Just a quick question... I re-qualified for VIB around October 25-29. I don't remember the exact date. Sorry. Then around November 11 or so I became VIB Rouge. I was just wondering where my code is for my VIB 20% off that I usually get when I re-qualify. I also remember the girls telling me that I had the code but couldn't redeem it until the next time I came back. This was before the F&F sale. I just figured since I jumped from VIB to Rouge so quick that it got lost in the cosmetic world out there. I'm trying to check out online right now and was hoping if anyone can tell me how or where I can get my VIB code to apply to my shopping cart right now. So when I re-qualified for VIB, I never got any thing but when I got the Rouge, I did receive that little black Rouge back. Help please...
see post
DTalksAll
HALL OF FAMER DTalksAll / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Did you maybe use last years code in January or Feb? see post
Meg82
Blush Palette Opinions?
Hey all,   I'm currently debating between the benefit cheeky sweet palette, the tarte pin-up girl palette, the NARS virtual definition palette, and the hourglass ambient lighting blush palette.   I already have one of the hourglass blushes and I have hoola from the benefit palette.   Does anyone have any thoughts about these palettes?  What's good, what's crappy etc?  I'd love to hear any thoughts about any of these.
see post
Meg82
HALL OF FAMER Meg82 / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
The tarte is the first highly pigmented blush I've ever had and I looked super clowny.  Then I discovered the magic of the stippling brush and am now able to leave the h... see post
guzelkiz
Armani Eyes to Kill Intense Eyeshadows
I've always been curious about these and since they are having their F&F I am wondering if I should take the plunge and order some.  Does anyone have any experience with these or own any? Please let me know. Thanks everybody =)
see post
meganlisa
HALL OF FAMER meganlisa / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
Great colors!!!  Can't wait to hear what you think.  I have 2 of the 3.  Number 5 was featured in their latest show,…the one that nude lipstick (which sold out in a seco... see post
simplylala
sephora favorites superstars kit with a defective product
I was so excited to receive my package and immediately opened it. But was so disappointed to see that the inside was sticky and has liquid all over the other products. I believe the bumble and bumble spray leaked. I was able to clean the products but to my dismay, there was only a little product left in the bumble and bumble spray. I was thinking of returning it but there is only one defective product in the set. I havent use any of the products yet, and the idea of putting them to waste when I return them is unbearable. Is there anybody else who had the same issue with their sets? 
see post
meganm3
BEAUTY BUFF meganm3 / BEAUTY BUFF BEAUTY BUFF / replied
Hey Simplylala! I actually bought the Superstars kit a month ago, and the same thing happened to me! I cleaned it off but I didn't return it, thought it was just me! see post
sephoraadmin2
Urban Decay Naked On The Run
We swatched Urban Decay's Naked On The Run Palette to see how the colors looked on different skin tones. What do you think?   Do you have a swatch of this palette? Post a pic in the thread below!   Naked On The Run will be available online December 1st and in stores December 4th!  
see post
laura819
BEAUTY BOSS laura819 / BEAUTY BOSS BEAUTY BOSS / replied
I so wanted to not "need" this....but....I need it.  see post
bea0t
How do I keep dark black hair dye from washig out/fading?
Hello BTers. About two weeks ago I went in to have my hair colored/dyed deep black. First time dyeing it dark and I love it. I feel it makes my skin look flawless, kind of Snow White, heeee heee (hey let me dream).   I’ve notice that when I wash my hair lots of black dye comes out. Is this normal? I’m afraid I’ll lose the nice darkness black color and that the previous highlights I had in will start peeking out. Although the lady said they shouldn’t because she removed them “shrugs????” I have long, full, natural light/med brown hair that goes below my bra strap but not quiet to my waist, yet. I use lots of hair products to keep it healthy such as (Living Proof) hair mask and (Agave/Wella) hair oil and love my Wen cleansing conditioner/shampoo. I recently purchased the Alterna Caviar shampoo and conditioner, in the purple bottle, because that’s what the salon stylist recommended me to use. I must admit I don’t quite like it.   Is there anything else that I can use/do to keep the deep black color   in my hair and stop it from washing out?   Yes, I went thru the previous threads regarding hair dye and still not quiet an answer to my concerns. Thank you for your opinions, suggestions and advice.
see post
killerteeth
BEAUTY WHIZ killerteeth / BEAUTY WHIZ BEAUTY WHIZ / replied
Do you know if your colorist used a semi- or demi-permanent color?  That could also be the culprit.   I'm a DIY girl, so I just use the deep conditioner that comes wit... see post
chouchou07
Highligthing concealer for 1Y10 or 1Y11 color IQ
I am looking for a highlighting concealer, and I have no idea about which one or which color to pick. My Color IQ is 1Y10, sometimes 1Y11. 
see post
texasgirl79
Fall Lipstick...wine colored
I'm totally obsessed with lipstick right now.  I'm normally a gloss kind of girl, but I bought the Bite lip set and UD Revolution in Rush now all I want to do is buy lipstick.    What are your favorite wine colored lipsticks for fall?  I have fair skin, with hazel eyes, and dark drown hair.      Thanks for helping me feed my addiction
see post
EvangelineDamon
HALL OF FAMER EvangelineDamon / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
You really have a spectacular smile, mrsbaine.   see post
prkymisti
Dior Waterproof Mascara
I love my Dior Waterproof Mascara but I am constantly wiping away smudges......any ideas on how to make it stick or a different brand?
see post
skintester
Charlotte Tilbury holiday 2014 collection items trickling in
I found the Mini Lipstick Charms trio available for pre-order today at Nordstrom. It's a bit more expensive than the price posted in blogs ($39 not $35). Oh well, it's still a good way to try something new. If you've seen the holiday palette elsewhere, please do share!   Shades included at  0.03 oz. each: - **bleep** Perfect - Penelope Pink - So Marilyn  
see post
skintester
HALL OF FAMER skintester / HALL OF FAMER HALL OF FAMER / replied
That's for the Filmstars on the Go Collection :) see post
brynsmomp
Need a cleanser and make up
I am almost 50, I have been having problems with breakouts and black heads.  I also need a make up that will cover sun spots and blemish scars, but still look a little natural. I am a cancer survivor and the chemo really messed with my skin.  Thanks in advance
see post
brynsmomp
brynsmomp / NEWCOMER / replied
Thank you so much. see post
hadtotryit
Black Friday 2014 Anticipation / Information from 2013
It hit me a few days ago that Black Friday 2014 would be here soon!!! I happen to just love love love Black Friday shopping.   I am not a morning person, a total night owl actually, so I've enjoyed that the last couple of years there have been more stores opening late on Thursday. (I don't support folks having to work on Thanksgiving just so I can shop but I won't wake up at 3 am to be at a store for a 4 am opening - I'd rather just stay up and hit a midnight opening - just a personal preference).   Last year Sephora branded their Black Friday deals as "Dealtopia". As in years past, they had some amazing $10 deals. Some were online only and some were available both in store and on-line. On-line, we were limited to two items of each deal, but many of us made multiple orders. In-store, some locations held to the two item limit of each deal, and some didn't and they let you buy more. What is always the great mystery for on-line shopping is the exact time that the deals will go live. I want to say that it was midnight EST time. Last year, the online shopping was a bit of a nightmare. Anyone remember entering the "queue" where you were advised not to hit the back-button, or refresh, else you'd lose your place in line? With some patience, many of us were able to find our desired deals.   My local store opened at midnight and when I got there at about 11:45, I was about the 15th person in line. There was only one "aggressive" shopper, who was behind me, but went kinda crazy when the doors opened. She knew what she wanted and by gosh, she wasn't afraid to nudge you out of the way to get there! Other than that, it was crazy busy but nothing horrible. They had many of the deals sitting on the main front display, but they also had some employees who had rolling carts with some of the items. Finding that "one" item you just had to have was tricky if it wasn't on the main display.   To get an idea of what the deals were in 2013, I recommend googling "Musings of a Muse Black Friday 2013" to see the great details she posted including great pictures. Captured below is the list of deals from 2013, as found on The Musings of a Muse site.   In addition, I just took a photo of the ones I bought last year that I still haven't used or given away. I think my favorite $10 item was the Josie Maran set, which included her Bare Naked Nail Wipes (20 count) and a 1 oz. Whipped Argan Oil Hand Cream in Vanilla Apricot. I think the "hot" item was the Philosophy Purity wash. What was your favorite?   Note that Sephora did most of their Black Friday advertising using Pinterest and Facebook. I do not remember how many days before Black Friday they posted what the deals would be. Do any of you remember?   All I know is that I am really excited for 2014!!! Anyone else have some tips/lessons learned from 2013?   2013 List   Lorac Fan Favorite Duo Wei Pore Purifying & Brightening Collection Philosophy Limited Edition Purity Made Simple 12oz Tocca Florence Travel Fragrance Duo Bite Lush Lip Trio Sephora Collection Sparklers Brush Set Clean Fragrance Trio Bliss Soapy Suds Body Wash and Bubble Bath (16 oz Lemon Sage, Vanilla Bergamot, Red Orange and White Pepper, or Grapefruit and Aloe) Too Faced Better Than Sex Amazing Eyes Set (Too Faced Eyeliner and Better Than Sex Mascara) Stila Artful Eye Collector’s Edition Vol. 1 Stila Artful Eye Collector’s Palette Vol. 2 Stila Artful Eye Collector’s Palette Vol. 3 Stila Collage of Color Lip & Cheek Palette Tokyomilk Takeout Kate Somerville Dermal Quench Liquid Lift Advanced Wrinkle Treatment (0.50 oz) Josie Maran Argan Hand Healers Set Vita Liberata Rich Face + Mini Mitt Duo Living Proof Gift Set (1 oz Full Conditioner, Full Shampoo, Prime Style Extender, and 0.5 oz Full Thickening Cream) Formula X Asap Real Nail Lacquer Duo Pack Ole Henriksen Clean Sweep Duo (frican Red Tea Foaming Cleanser and Truth To Go Cleansing Wipes) Boscia Pore Perfection Set (1oz Black Mask, 1 Pore Strip) The Art of Shaving The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave Set Smashbox Heat Wave Lip Gloss Set Buxom Full On Lipstick in Havana Alterna Caviar Moisture Trio Buxom Curtain Call Set Nails Inc Crystaltastic Nails Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant Vanilla Grapefruit Mini Bare Minerals Enchanting Eyes Tarte Little Miracles Best Selling Essentials    
see post
hadtotryit
BEAUTY MASTER hadtotryit / BEAUTY MASTER BEAUTY MASTER / replied
Oh!!!!! Forgot to say how EXCITED I am that your clarisonic came in!!!! 😜 see post
lexibrielle
wearing concealer without foundation?
what are your thoughts? sometimes i feel like my foundation is too heavy (i know i could use a lighter coverage, but i always feel like those don't do anything) so i was wondering what people think about wearing concealer without foundation and if anyone has any tips? 
see post
Vaashtii
Getting fragrance to last longer
I am confused. I've been reading suggestions online for ways to help your fragrance last longer so that you get the most out of it.    One site I read said to apply a little bit of petroleum jelly to the inside of your wrist and then apply the fragrance to that. ANd that will help the fragrance stretch further.   BUT another site I read said that if you accidentally over do it and put on too much perfume that if you apply some lotion to your wrists it will soak up some of the scent so that it won't be so strong.   SO which is it? Does it help fragrance last longer or absorb the fragrance?    I'm currently in love with Elizabeth and James' Nirvana White. But I just sampled Lady Gaga's fame and I like it too.
see post
TheSocialQuota
BEAUTY BOSS TheSocialQuota / BEAUTY BOSS BEAUTY BOSS / replied
If your skin is dehydrated or the perfume's silage is weak, fragrance fades faster and will need to be supplemented over a similarly noted lotion.   Best application c... see post
allabouttheface
Quesiton for MUFE FULL COVER CONCEALER :(
I am having hard time when blending the MUFE FULL CONCEALER when the climate turns cooler. I mean it work perfectly during the warmer months. It never break out on me and love the coverage, but it turn a bit cake-y or un-skin-like. Now, I have tried mix it with my Diorskin Star Foundation and the result does improved but it still not ideal. I am a brush person and I am just wondering does BeautyBlender would be the key here?
see post
ZannaBT
ZannaBT BEAUTY ADVISOR / BEAUTY ADVISOR BEAUTY ADVISOR / replied
Hi allabouttheface,   I sometimes struggle with getting streaky marks when I use my concealer/foundation brush, so I will typically go over it with a BeautyBlender t... see post
Brie514
Stila - In the Garden look cards
I misplaced my look cards and am trying to prove something to a friend. I would really appreciate if someone could scan/ take a picture of the look cards for me. Anyone? Please? 
see post
bubbles1123
what is the best neck firming cream with excellant wrinkle reduction
ZannaBT
ZannaBT BEAUTY ADVISOR / BEAUTY ADVISOR BEAUTY ADVISOR / replied
Hi bubbles1123,   There are some really great firming creams that help with wrinkle reduction. I would recommend the Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream - t his un... see post
chupi
Subscription box photo sharing
I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!   (I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)
see post
spotspotcat
BEAUTY PRO spotspotcat / BEAUTY PRO BEAUTY PRO / replied
Yes.  I had a monthly subscription and just upgraded to an annual subscription for $88.  Plus I got the mystery gift and 88 birchbox points. see post